Primary riding discipline: Downhill
Hometown: Pemberton, BC
1) Favorite part about being a Title athlete?
Being a Title athlete is amazing, I love the support they give to their athletes and the product is top notch!
2) Most memorable riding moment?
I’ve had so many great memories while riding but the one that’s most memorable to me is when I was announced as the overall BC cup DH winner for my category. I was super proud of myself for staying consistent over the season.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
It’s got to be New Zealand, specifically Dream Track.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
I love skiing in the winter, riding dirt bikes and building trails.
5) Who is someone that inspires you and why?
The people that inspire me most are my friends and family. They push me to be a better athlete and all around better human being.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
Currently I’m working in the construction industry. I’ve been really enjoying it as you’re always doing something new, and I get to learn lots of new & interesting things.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
My first mountain bike was a Kona stinky.