Primary riding discipline: Freeride/freestyle
Hometown: Coldstream, BC
1) Favourite part about being a Title athlete?
I have many things I like about being a Title athlete, but my favourite part is being able to be a part of super rad video projects, to promote new things that Title has been working on.
2) Most memorable riding moment?
My most memorable riding moment was definitely my first backflip. After landing it, it lit a fire in me to keep pursuing the freestyle discipline of mountain biking.
3) Bucket list riding locations?
I would love to one day travel the world with my bike, but for now some of the spots on my list include California, Oregon, Utah, New Zealand, and many more.
4) What are your hobbies and interests outside of riding?
My hobbies include skiing in the wintertime, wake surfing, skateboarding, filming and editing videos, and my favourite thing, digging.
5) Who is someone who inspires you and why?
One of my biggest inspirations right now is Brad Simms, seeing what he went through and how much work he’s put in, in order to be where he’s at now is really inspiring to me and helps me stay positive when situations get tough.
6) If you weren’t a professional rider, what would your career be?
If I wasn’t a professional rider, I think I would have been trying to become a professional at some other sport or going to business school to help me start a company of my own.
7) What was your first mountain bike?
My first mountain bike was a Kona stinky 2-4. As soon as I got that bike, I never touched my BMX race bike again.